Laredo Independent School District's
Online Application Process.
Welcome Internal and External Applicants!
The LISD Human Resources Department
welcomes you to submit your application and supportive documents through
the AppliTrack system for all job openings with the district.
You may submit your application for available job openings on-line at www.laredoisd.org
or for assistance in-person and access to a computer visit the Human
Resources Office at 1702 Houston, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Administrative positions will be posted on the LISD web-site and
at the HR Office. Applicants need to apply for the specific position
on-line and submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Service Records (if applicable)
- T-TESS and IDL certificates (if applicable)
- Other certificates and licenses (if applicable)
- Three reference forms or letters from current or previous supervisors
Teaching Positions will be posted on the LISD web-site and at
the HR Office throughout the year and as needed. District-wide
applications will be kept on file for one year from date of submission.
Applicants need to apply for the specific position on-line and submit
the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Texas Teaching Certificate and/or Acceptance Letter from an Alternative Certification Program (ACP)
- Service Records (if you have previous school district experience)
- Three reference forms or letters form current and previous supervisors.
Para-professional Positions (Teacher Assistants, Clerical, and Manual Trades)
Para-professional applications will be posted on the LISD
web-site and at the HR Office. Applicants need to apply for the specific
position on-line. Please submit the following documents with the
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED (if applicable)
- Official transcripts (if applicable)
- Copies of Texas driver’s license and/or other licenses/certificates (if applicable)
Substitute Teacher Positions
Qualified Applicants will be contacted for an interview upon an
available vacancy. The application will remain on file for one year.
Applicants need to apply on-line and submit the following documents:
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Official transcript (if applicable)
- Texas Teaching Certificate (if applicable)
- Substitute Certificate (it is needed if you do not have a
Texas Teaching Certificate) The substitute certificate is offered at the
Laredo Community College, please contact the Continuing Education
Department for information (956) 721-5374
Thank you for your interest in an employment opportunity at the Laredo Independent School District!
All jobs posted will close at 5:00 p.m. on the closing date.
Required document must be on file at the Human Resources Office on or before the closing date for the position.
Internal and External applicants need to submit an employment
application. If you have any questions or need assistance, please
contact the Human Resources Department at (956) 273-1008 or email@example.com
To establish a complete pre-employment file,
please complete the online application and submit the required
supportive documents such as resume, transcripts, certificates and
licenses by uploading documents, U.S. postal mail or delivering them in
person to the Human Resources Department. Teacher applications will be
retained in active status for one school year. All other applications
will only be considered for the job selection specified on the
application. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you
for further information and a possible interview.